Our Terms & Condition
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- We strictly follow the ethical business policies while growing our business.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Capital Ways - Investment Adviser's prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- By filling out the 'Registeration Form' on this website, you agree to provide us your valid mobile number. Also by providing your mobile number, you provide us the consent to call you on the number provided by you and send SMS on your mobile number. You provide your consent for us to use your mobile number even if it is registered on the National 'Do Not Disturb' registry.
- Capitalways hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction.
We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Indore in India. If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the material on any of our pages and do not take any services from us. This site is specifically for users in the territory of India. Although the access to users outside India is not denied, capitaways shall have no legal liabilities whatsoever in any laws of any jurisdiction other than India. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"